A Starter Guide for
Engaging Online Meetings
Learning & Leading in the Virtual Classroom
Just for fun
You can create an illustration to represent yourself or modify a photograph just for fun!
To Create an Avatar:
1. Go to https://avatarmaker.com/
2. Pick your gender.
3. Choose the face, eyes, hairs, clothes and colors that resemble your face.
4. Pick a background and choose a color for it.
5. Take a screenshot by clicking shift/control and the switch window button.
6. Then go into your files then click the edit tool and crop the photo.
7. Then change whatever picture you like to the avatar you just created.
Directions by Student Kichelle McShine & Artwork by Student Renalso Benitez Rivera
Changing Skin Tone
Launch the Zoom app
Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
Click on Settings, and you should see the option to set your reaction’s skin tone right on the “General” page. You can’t miss it!